Electronic Teacher’s Guides Now Available!
View video demo →
Our new electronic teacher’s guides come with three layers of excellence:
- Guides: Digital display of the teacher’s guides built into an easy and intuitive eReader
- HotSpots: Videos, music, exclusive HWT content, and third party resources
- BrightSpots: You can record audio, write notes, highlight, and add documents and links
Learn more about our new workbooks and teacher’s guides:
Our new student workbooks and teacher’s guides give you the latest resources and strategies for teaching handwriting in only 15 minutes per day!
With these new editions, you’ll have everything you need to help children with improved writing performance, academic success, and overall self-esteem. Elementary students spend the majority of their day doing pencil and paper work. Good handwriting skills help students write with speed and ease in all subjects.
Our new workbooks and teacher’s guides make it even easier to teach handwriting and integrate it into your language arts instruction.
Have a look inside!
New second grade cursive introduction option
- With Printing Power Plus, children focus on print mastery with an expanded Printing Power workbook, and then close out the year with introductory cursive lessons in the new Kick Start Cursive workbook. Learn more →
Aligns with Common Core State Standards
- Lessons support the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts and Math. Learn more →
Cross curricular connections
- Handwriting lessons integrate other subject areas. Learn more →
New technology links
New Home Links
- Home Links facilitate strong school-to-home connections. Learn more →
New More to Learn and ELL/Support sections
- ELL and support strategies provide suggestions for modifying or reinforcing lessons.
- More to Learn activities extend each lesson.
- Learn more →
Expanded teaching guidelines
- User-friendly teaching guidelines and lessons for 36 weeks of handwriting
- See the new editions in action at one of our workshops.