Handwriting Without Tears® aims to make legible and fluent handwriting an easy and automatic skill for all students. Our unique and compelling curriculum design and teaching strategies facilitate this goal.
Here’s why the program works for all children:
- Is easy to teach and easy to learn
- Requires minimal preparation time
- Gets results with just 15 minutes of handwriting instruction a day
- Reduces need for one-on-one time and remediation
- Uses unique strategies to teach good letter formation, spacing and neatness, and cursive connections
The result: Handwriting Without Tears for children, parents, and educators!
Best of all, the curriculum costs half as much as the large publishers’ programs. However, schools and parents tell us that the real savings come from the success of the program. The curriculum is so effective that they do not have to spend time or money on evaluations, special education, or other extra resources. The best costs less.
Handwriting Success with HWT
- Engaging techniques and activities that help improve a child’s early self-confidence, pencil grip, and body awareness skills
- Multisensory techniques and consistent habits for letter formation to help all children learn handwriting—from Pre-K through cursive
- Instructional methods that use fun, entertaining, and educationally sound principles
- Well planned lessons, requiring minimal preparation time
- Millions of successful students